Customers Repairs: Grundig Radios

 

Grundig 700, Repair 291

 This was an awkward one as the dial cord was broken and several small parts were missing. I had to make a pulley and a set of clips then work out the likely path for the new length of cord. I didn't have a data sheet else it would have been easier. I did one ages ago and when it was working and all reassembled someone pointed out that the dial pointer worked back to front. The most interesting job involving dials was the old RAP receiver which I've described later. After resoldering the wires to the battery connector the radio worked very well.

 

Return to Customers repairs page